Ouch :-(

umbongo

Reaction score
Did a bit of walking after exam yesterday to clear my head, probably a mile max as was trying to find station entrance in Birmingham! Well my spd is evil today. Hurts much more. I always forget how much walking effects it. I miss walking so much I feel sad.
It makes you feel so unfit being pregnant!! I love my squiggle but it's hard work.
I hope it will ease if I rest but can't be off work again so will hobble in.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Sorry for the whingy post! Some have spd much worse than me. Just want it to go away and it won't.
(spd or PGP is pelvic pain by the way, hurts right on your pubic bone as it's separating!)

Xx

Last edited:
It doesnt go away unfortunately hun :(

The worst is when it flares up andbu fancy a nice been clean up in te house and u can hardly do sod all or bend lol!!

I just try and rest as mich as i can on sofa when its painful cos i hate taking paracetamol or cocodamol for it xx

Would swimming maybe help? Not got the problem myself though have plenty of other aches and pains daily and swimming does seem to relax n help mine xx

I found swimming helped me, also was relaxing and I felt a lot better for it xx

I am shit at swimming so not really an option! I do yoga when it's not too bad. Just burst into tears as struggled to even bring the washing basket downstairs. It was pathetic. Shuffled round work today like an idiot :-/
I have day in Birmingham Saturday at a study school then parents round Sunday, plus step daughters all weekend. I just want to lie on the sofa FOREVER! The house is a pit as been revising solid for 3 weeks and now I can't even clean it!

Mw later so hopefully good blood results and heartbeat etc will cheer me up. feel on a right downer! Not really like me :-(

x

aww no :( I've had pathetic days this week too. I walked back from the car garage this morning after dropping my car there (only 10min walk) ... I had to stop twice because of ligament pain :(

It's horrible feeling so useless isn't it!

hopefully having a busy weekend will take your mind off feeling a bit shit? fingers crossed :)

and yay for hearing the heartbeat soon, tis always nice xxx

Thanks hun. it's partly a come down after the big stressy build up to my exam I think. All that work...then it's over. Relief but feel strange. Ad have to get motivated for my other course now!

I think I need food! :) xx

Yes thats true, you've been so focussed on the exam emotions will be running high! pregnancy likes to magnify everything - arent we lucky!

and.....you? food? noooooooo

I've just demolished a tub of humous and rice crackers... and my graze box came today so had some olives... YUM!

I'm rubbish at swimming too but I still have a little doggy paddle about, If you have someone in your life that is a good swimmer go with them and they can help you. My OH swims like a little fishy! hehe

My hubby is the same, he swam the channel with some others when he was in the RAF! Maybe I'll make him take me.

Ruth, I despise food, surely you know that. :p

I feel like a malfunctioning weeble today!! Had a lovely nap but could barely get up! At the mws now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back