ouch advice pleasw

mummy2b19

Reaction score
for the last 2 hours i have had a sharp isolated pain in stomach above my kicker line about the size of my fist on the right hand side. its worse when baby kicks or when i press it. i took paracetomal 20 mins ago as of yet its had no effect. i cant go in to get checked as there is no one to baby sit the baby who is asleep in bed. im 31 weeks any one got any advice on what it could be on a scale of 1 to 10 ten being the worst pain ever its a 6/7 xx

oh and its constant not coming and going like a contraction would xx

head pressing down maybe? my lo liked to lean on my hips, it was always worse on one side (normally left for me) towards the end it was so painful I could barely move!

not too sure about what else it could be, u could try drinking something like lem

head pressing down maybe? my lo liked to lean on my hips, it was always worse on one side (normally left for me) towards the end it was so painful I could barely move!

not too sure about what else it could be, u could try drinking a bit of something like lemonade/coke and see if the baby moving helps ease it

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back