Others experiences please

Owls

Reaction score
We are meant to be ttc however I still haven't had a period since coming of Micronor. I had a period 5 weeks ago while still on the pill. I stopped taking it 4 weeks ago. I'm not pregnant as I've done a test but still no sign of period. I've googled it and heard its taken women ages to have normal cycles! Anyone else experienced this? Wondering if you just forget ttc until I finall get a period? It's sooooooo frustrating xxx

I don't know about what you were on but I'm in a similar position. I was on the contraceptive injection and was due my last one in October, but didn't have it.

I had a few bleeds last week, but nothing else. Hoping that's the start of my cycles again, but I know it's a very slim chance that that's the case. So I'm kind of the same as you, just trying (and personally failing miserably) to forget TTC until my cycles return to how they should be

It's tough isn't it!!!! After I posted I think I've started spotting a bit so I'm really hoping this is the start of a period but I'll have to sit and wait. I've spent a fortune on tests and turned in to a looney peeing on sticks. Hope your cycles return soon. It's incredibly frustrating isn't it and slightly disturbing thinking how much these contraceptives mess with your body!! X

It really is isn't it, you don't think too much about it when you go on. But it's crazy that months later we're not back to normal. Just waiting and seeing.

Fingers crossed it turns into more than spotting for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back