OT but I passed my exam yay!!

MrsCK

Reaction score
Completely off topic but so excited I needed to share. I work as an Accountant and am currently studying to become qualified. I had an exam at beginning of June but wasn't holding out much hope of passing as had just had the mc end of May and my head wasn't with it. Well I completely forgot it was results day today until my colleagues all asked how I did. I just checked online and not sure how but I've managed to scrape through a pass so so happy as really didn't want to have to resit that paper in December. I only have 2 papers to go now until I'm qualified (already sat 10 papers).

Just wanted to share my good news.

Woohoo!! Congrats!

! I rembering doing my AAT and getting a refucoys score like 96 on the test but northern rock wouldn't sign off my portfolio So I failed :(

Glad I did tbh Cos j Hated it lol

I sign my final thing to claim my diploma level 3 today! Then j plan on doing diverging nursey or midwifey with it

Woo hoo! Well done. I remember so many of my friends slogging through their CIMA (?) exams for years, it was so tough.

Really pleased for you!

Xx

Oh wow that's fab! Go u! X

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

Congratulations! I am (trying) to do my CIMA exams at the moment, but between moving house, moving jobs and getting pregnant, I have put the studying on the back burner. I am hoping to get as many of the exams done as poss next year - which I have no doubt I will fail at due to baby due to arrive in February!

When are you going to do the last 2?

Congratulations!!! I just sat my final ACA exam on Wednesday... Dreading results day!! Good luck with your final 2 :) xxx

Congratulations I'm doing Acca and I know I've failed my latest, I could kick myself because its the last opportunity I've got with no distractions! It was terrible and my revision was pretty woeful so only myself to blame!

Oh wow lots of us doing accountancy exams then. I work in the public sector so am studying CIPFA, it feel like I've been studying forever as I did 3 years of AAT and then went straight into CIPFA I've failed a couple so that puts me back 6months everytime. I've got one financial paper to go and then the final 6hour case study exam. I'll sit the financial paper in December but the final paper will have to want until I'm back from maternity leave.

Good luck to everyone that is waiting for results x

Excellent news!

I am CIPFA qualified and know just how tough the chartered qualifications are especially when you have work to balance as well.

You are brave ladies who taken this on while having babies and kids!!!!!!

I couldn't imagine doing it now :eek:

Hats off to you all!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back