Orlando has caught my cold

Lilelephant

Reaction score
He doesn't have a temp bit he has a little blokes nose and keeps sneezing and coughing and is really grumpy :-(

Are you sure its a cold? Leandro was the same last week and took him to docs and was told its still him getting used to being outside. But every babies different so maybe take him docs and see. What they say. Theres not much you can give him I think xxx

I am not sure hopefully it isn't. He is snorting like a pig lol

Hey babe! Harry caught my cold too ;( get some 'saline nasal drops/spray' their great xx

Last edited:
Ah poor thing, hope it's not a cold, Kynon is just getting over a bad with an ear infection, one it's horrible seeing them ill x

Saline drops,not much you can do hun.Hope he feels better soon

Its horrible when they're ill and can only have saline drops! Caleb caught my sore throat at 3 weeks old and he couldn't have any medicine, it was horrible! He got a cold christmas week and was straight on the calpol! Makes all the difference and went straight away! Xx

Use saline drops if necessary, raise the head end of his crib, and you can also take him in the bathroom with a hot shower running so you steam him. Hope he better soon xx

You can also get vasal aspirator, its been godsent for us. Put saline drops in, wait couple of minutes and suck it out! I did it before bed time when Anton was ill

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back