Ordering the pram...excited!

Amy0801

Reaction score
We are going to order the pram on Wednesday I'm so excited! We are getting the babystyle oyster 2 as we had the oyster 1 with our daughter and loved it. We went into mothercare on Friday and the lady I spoke to said if I came back on Wednesday evening to the expectant baby event we would get 10% off and she also gave us a £10 off voucher if we spend over £100! We are only ordering the chassis and seat unit at the moment as Babystyle are changing the colour packs next month and we don't know what we are having yet but I want to get the chassis from Mothercare as they do the 2 year warrenty and I can shop about online for the colour pack. So excited!! Has anyone else ordered/got their pram yet? Xx

We are having an oyster 2 as well in Damson!! Ordering at the end of July along with the nursery furniture - I can't wait now!! Had my eye on the oyster for a while plus it's one of the only prams that fits in my dinky fiat 500 (minus the wheels!!) xx

Ahh excellent. Great choice too. I love the damson. I haven't got a pram yet, cant decide at all. Think im hoing for a red or a purple one colour wise but thats all i got!

Haha I was the same Maaac - knew the colour before I started looking but nothing else!! Xx

I like the Damson as well if it's a girl or the slate grey for a boy but in July the colours are changing and so far I can't see a new Damson but you may still be able to buy it. The slate grey is changing to tungsten grey. They are also doing the chassis with a brown handle and bumper bar but I'm not too keen on it xx

Amy thank you thank you thank you so much for mentioning about the colours changing!! I emailed Babystyle first thing who have just confirmed that Damson has been discontinued :( so I've called the place I'm buying the pram from who have advised me they have 1 of each thing in Damson in stock (colour pack for both pram and carry cot, bag and foot muff) so I've put a deposit down to lay it away for when we come down to buy. I think I'd have cried if I couldn't have got it!!!! Xx

Getting the pram is the most exciting item to get for a baby I think, iv got a red Elea maxi cosi pram just got to order the carrycot x

Amy thank you thank you thank you so much for mentioning about the colours changing!! I emailed Babystyle first thing who have just confirmed that Damson has been discontinued :( so I've called the place I'm buying the pram from who have advised me they have 1 of each thing in Damson in stock (colour pack for both pram and carry cot, bag and foot muff) so I've put a deposit down to lay it away for when we come down to buy. I think I'd have cried if I couldn't have got it!!!! Xx

Wow that's great...so glad you have managed to get everything in Damson! We went to John Lewis on Saturday and they had the oyster on display with the slate grey colour pack on and it was really nice so I think we are going to get the new tungsten grey..from what I can see its the same shade just a different name. I think it's a shame though that they are discontinuing the other colours xx

I've ordered the oyster 2 as well with the ocean colour pack xx

Oh gosh! I'm getting an oyster as well.. Are there going to be less colours then? Don't know if I need to panic buy! I like the purple! X

Oh gosh! I'm getting an oyster as well.. Are there going to be less colours then? Don't know if I need to panic buy! I like the purple! X

The oyster seems to be quite popular. The purple is changing to Wild Purple but as far as I know the new colours are not available until the end of July so if you prefer the old colours you may still be able to buy until the new ones are on sale but it's if you can get the footmuff/changing bags to match xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back