Ordered my pram!

TORino

Reaction score
Eeeeek, it's becoming more real now.

I can't wait to get it here.

We've gone for the iCandy peach jogger in blackberry :D

I saw that in John Lewis the other week and feel in love. Can I be really cheeky hun and ask how much it is? It didn't have a price tag which did worry me a bit xxx

When my pram arrived I opened it straight away and started pushing it around the house! Got me all excited :)

I saw that in John Lewis the other week and feel in love. Can I be really cheeky hun and ask how much it is? It didn't have a price tag which did worry me a bit xxx

Lol course you can ask, whether I can remember is a different story though lol.

I think it was supposed to be £595 for the main chassis and seat
Plus £190 for the carrycot
Plus £30 for the car seat adaptors
Plus £100 for the maxi cosi cabriofix car seat

But they charged us £790 for all of the above because we paid in full.

how exciting...ordering pram is on our list to do this week!!

oooo I love the icandy's! Thinking about an icandy tandem but am scared to work out the cost lol

xxxx

Omg I just had a heart attack! £790? I had my travel system with raincovers for £15 lol
I won't spend half of 790 on everything lol

It is expensive yes, though we are very fortunate not to be paying for it. Great grandma has bought the pram for us.

We are very lucky!

Cheers hun, I think my mum or MIL are paying for our pram, I think they might share the cost if we went for that. It is a gorgeous pram, is it very different from the apple jogger do you know? I bet you can't wait for it to arrive :) xxx

I dont know too much about the apple but I think the peach jogger has different wheels and is smaller and lighter.

The apple comes in better colours though lol

Woohoo!!! Erm pics or a link would be cool :D xxxxxxxxxx

Oh that's gorgeous! And just think, in 14 weeks there'll be a gorgeous baby in it too :D xxxxxxxxx

Wow lovely! I have no idea what I am doing for a travel system yet. I have been offered a second hand one I like, but not sure if I would want a new one xx

We have had ours since I was about 15 weeks pregnant ha We have ordered the stokke xplory in red with the winter kit too for the chillier days! xx

We have had ours since I was about 15 weeks pregnant ha We have ordered the stokke xplory in red with the winter kit too for the chillier days! xx

I've had the same :) when are you due ( I'm on tapatalk so can't see) we didn't get winter kit as due in march, although did opt forth carrycot. It's a fantastic pushchair.
Where did you get yours? X x

The peach jogger is lovely :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back