oral!! sorry if tmi but needed t share ts a break through for me!!

cw25

Reaction score
So last night my bf was on a promise...
One in the oral department only problem is I lack in si muh confidence in this subject it terrifies me but I know its something he really enjoys to recieve and misses ive tried like once and just had ti stop feel like it was rubbish I was clueless and he wasnt enjoyin it..

Anyway last night after a long day of crapping myself i did it!! I made him come I even swallowed it and Ive never done that for any man before lol I told him this too in the hope itd help him see hes very special too me...So I am very proud of myself and my confidence has grown a little.. I doubt myself lots though and this mornig am thinking hmmm maybe it wasnt so good for him he wasnt exactly wriggling about or groaning sorry everyone know its conpletely off the pregnancy topic but I feel Ive acheived something and our relationship will benefit from this needed to get it off my chest!! X

This made me giggle a little! Well done hun lol and don't worry about the lack of moaning and groaning my OH is pretty silent too but I know he loves it! Xx

Not all men make noises...

He had a happy ending and blew his load lmao! So you did nothing wrong hun!

High five ;) xx

^^ wss.

Plus, I used to be terrified and think I was rubbish at it but it the more I've did it the more confident I am. OH was quiet to start with now he makes noise and shakes about lolol but keep practicing you'll prob feel your getting better and you and your partner will eventually get more comfy around each other when doing it.

I have to also add sometimes when I'm receiving I don't make a racket either because I feel like I sound like I tit so I'm quite quiet but OH knows it's not him.

Practice makes perfect Hun lol enjoy xxxx

Yeah im the same! Im not a loud gob in the bedroom haha xx

We overheard our neighbours once when they moved in as they're house was empty and I lay cringing for ages. So I'd hate anyone to feel that way after hearing us!

Xxxx

I'm quiet too he wishes I wasn't but I am, I make sure he knows he definitely does it for me though... Glad you had a chuckle lol xx

Well done! I can never swallow or go near it makes me heave (not attractive) so congrats to you on that one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back