opps

hayes

Reaction score
Opps ive just had a nice hot bath before my lovely cinema trip tonight and had it way too hot, i totally forgot that im in my 2wk wait!! Hope that it will b alright.

Sorry bit pointless thread really just cant believe i forgot!!!

Michelle. x

Hey Michelle,I'm just about to start my 2ww....
Do you think having hot baths will make a difference? I hope not,I'm desperate for a soak tonight....

Well you arent ment to have them too hot, but i think im abnormal when it comes to a bath, if im not red and nearly passing out its not hot lol!!!

Im sure u will b fine. How many dpo are you??

Michelle. x

I can't believe that I only heard about this yesterday - we only have a bath and I like mine hot!!!!!!

Eeeekkk!

xxxxxxxx

be careful ladies it rasises your core temp and lowers your BP not good nesting grounds for bubbas

be careful ladies it rasises your core temp and lowers your BP not good nesting grounds for bubbas

Just been doing some research and it seems as though there is no real medical evidence to support this?

I am having luke wamr baths from now on though that is for sure?

Can you imagine that my 3 m/c's were caused by hot baths???? :cry::cry::cry:

xxxxxxxxxxxx

hey nat!!!!!!!! dont be daft :hugs:

I thought the hot bath thing was a myth?? I love sinking into a nice warm bath...it's the only thing sometimes that helps me relax!!! xxx

Thanks ladies (check you out Karolina - how are you doing?)

I will none the less be sticking to warm baths from now on :)

xxxxxxxx

its just HOT HOT baths, you must notice your heartrate increases when you are ''lobstering';' yourself its a minor risk tho a sauna wuold be worse! there are so many do's and donts lol drives everyone nuts

its just HOT HOT baths, you must notice your heartrate increases when you are ''lobstering';' yourself its a minor risk tho a sauna wuold be worse! there are so many do's and donts lol drives everyone nuts

I like 'em hot LOL!

I'll take much more care from now on though!

xxxxxxx

hey ladies,

i love my baths hot, if i dont come out red its not hot enough!! And when i was pregnant with my little boy i had hot baths (not lobster red hot, but still hot) right the way through. If i didnt have it hot he wouldnt move, if it was hot he'd wriggle about and you could see bum, arms and legs moving across my belly!!! Amazing.

He's now 8 and loves his baths hot too!!!

I'm only 2DPO but will be avoiding hot baths now that I've read this,just in case. I like my baths mega hot too :)

Iv heard that HOT HOT baths are not good but then iv also heard that using a hot water bottle on your belly during OV is a good thing??? Isnt that kinda the same? Suppose hot water bottles with covers are not as hot...anyone heard this? x

I thought hot water bottles weren't supposed to be used too hot after ov - I usually like to bake with my hot water bottle, but have been getting used to having them less hot, just in case....

Hey girlies, i think that sometimes we can try too hard to stick too all those rules, i do normally after getting into my two wk wait not have a very hot bath but i do only have a bath at mine atm and it really helps with my joints and to relax me.

Fx for all of us that it will b ok.

Michelle. x

It's a balancing act really isn't it - about looking after ourselves and looking after a possible LO too - don't worry too much about it anyway - I'm you'll be fine... Hope you have a good weekend anyway hon and manage to forget about some of your stress xxx

The bath thing did shock me! We cannot afford to get a shower put in (we would have to move the whole plumbing in our bathroom :shock:) so I have only had baths for the past two years !!!!

Wil take much more care now to make sure they are just warm as opposed to hot...

xxxxxxxx

Yea we only have a bath since we moved into our new place in may, but hopefully guna have a shower fitted into our ensuite(that they are building now)very soon!!

Im not gunna get too hung up on this but i do try and keep them a little less hot in my 2wk wait, i just cant believe that i forgot im in it!!

Michelle. x

I think the rule is if you ant get straight in or it makes your skin red then it's 'too hot' otherwise you're OK.

I'm sure I read that somewhere.

Sadly I like my baths so hot that they hurt a little and I have to get in inch by inch.

I stop during 2ww just in case though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back