opks.......

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by vixxy86, Jan 11, 2012.

1. vixxy86

vixxy86 Well-Known Member

heyy.......quick question!

im doing my tests everyday, my cycle can be anything from 32-39 days. so far nothing! only a few days left to test. im using clearblue tests and cheap ones and today they both had faint lines on? could this mean i am due to ovulate?!!

thank yoooooouuu :)

2. ceebee

ceebee Well-Known Member

Hi Vixxy :) I get faint lines when I'm about to ovulate, but not everyone does. I've been using opks for 3 months now and I always get faint lines before ov, but sometimes it's a few days before and once it was only a day before. Other girls get this too. Get bd-ing every other day if I were you! Hope this helps and good luck x

3. Bellarina

Bellarina Well-Known Member

i agree id be bd'ing every other day to make sure...i tend to get faints just before i get my dark lines

good luck hun xxx

4. itisbabytime

itisbabytime Well-Known Member

i get a few days of faint line before a positive, keep bding!!

5. vixxy86

thank you everyone! that really helps! my cycle is normally 32 days but last month was 39 and it seems its about that again this month......thank goodness for opk and you guys :) xxx

6. CARNAT22

CARNAT22 Well-Known Member

I only started using them on Wednesday and they are pi55ing me off already.

I know I am due to Ov, as I had an internal scan on Wednesday and the Dr showed me my enlarged right ovary and told me to get BD'ing but I've had zilch from my OPK's.

I will carry on using them and see if I get anything in the next few days but I don't think I'll bother next month to be honest

xxxxxxxxx

7. vixxy86

I am finding them a little frustrating......but the womens body is far more frustrating!! I didn't start testing until day 19 so i may have missed it if I'm having a 32 day cycle, but up to monday we were b'ding everyday and every other day this week (due to being so knackered and my fella being poorly!) I'm going to continue for another week and if nothing i'm gunna take it that I missed it with the OPK's and keep my fingers crossed......good luck to you!! xxx

8. Lynds77

Lynds77 Well-Known Member

i get good lines right from the first day after AF. They are not faint, but not as dark as the control line. Then they kinda vanish a bit and stay faint. Then all of a sudden BAM but fat dark positive ones.

since ovulating I have carried on getting faint lines. Dont think I have ever had a test with only 1 line on it. So we are all very different!

9. vixxy86

:dust::dust:sending you all lots of baby dust, thank u xxxx

still getting very faint lines, I think I may have missed my ovulatuion.......fingers crossed from here on!! If not we're trying SMEP next month xxx

10. KMG

KMG Well-Known Member

I agree they are good and bad all at the same time!

I have been using for several months and some months they just plain stress me out! We are using a slightly altered smep - I have a short cycle.

I now use the cheap ones and expense ones on the day I think ov just to be sure!

Baby dust to all
    xx

11. vixxy86

Yes I am gunna use cheap ones then CB dig nearer my ovulation! Good luck xxx