OPK's?

gemlouise

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

I’m fairly new to using OPK’s so need some advice.

I used clear blue digital last month but don’t think i used them right because i never got a smiley face to tell me i was ovulating.
I’ve just bought some cheap ones from the internet so im going to give them ago this month.

My periods have always been regular until Feb/March where i completely missed them.
My AF showed on 12th April and again today 23rd May. So they are all over at the moment.

When should i start to use my OPK’s? And what time of day should i use them?

Thanks
Gemma
xx

I would use them from the day after your period finishes right through til AF again.

This will give you an idea of when OV is occuring and if you want to start using them AM and PM. Technically I don't think they recommend FMU but I got my best results with that!!!

Good Luck!!

i get my strongest results in the evening- but i generally do 1 a day to start with and when you start getting faint lines - up the times if you have ewcm aswell i do them about 3 a day then to see full make sure its def ov but im a bit :poas: when i see 2 lines x x

Im glad someone asked this as I was going to ask the same. I have bought the clear blue digis and the pack says you can use FMU for these. This is my first month but no smiley as yet but Im sure by my CM that OV is getting close. They are too expensive to use twice a day so am going to stick with FMU. It states you need to not pee for 4 hours and theres no way I can do that once Im up and about.

Anybody else used clear blue digis with FMU. I think I may try the cheapies next month but thought at least with the smileys you know if its yes or no :) xx

I always use fmu with them I did clear blue ov testing and they told us on the testing panel to use fmu

I get my peak in the afternoon, I think everyone is different xx

Hi Girls,

Thanks for your advice.

I’ve only used them once so I didn’t really know what to do with them.

Clear blue are too expensive so I just bought some cheap ones of Amazon.

Il use them when my AF stops twice a day and see what happens.

Fingers crossed they work!

Thanks Ladies.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back