OPK TESTS PHOTOS: help!!

Welshbabes94

Reaction score
Hey everyone, it’s my first time on here and I really need some advice. Me and my partner have been trying the last couple of months and we’ve had no success. I’ve recently been trying the ovulation tests and last month I had the exact same results as this month where they get dark but not as dark as the control line and then goes back faint again. Is this a sign that I’m not ovulating?. Any opinions would be great !
Here’s some photos

Thanks B x

A1C36812-67BA-4F75-9580-AB4CB8C72E75.jpeg

Some of them do look very very close to positive, some women have a very quick surge and can miss their positive, how many times a day do you test and at what time - i.e morn or afternoon? Some women find their levels are higher in the afternoon - I always got best/strongest results testing at around 2pm after holding my wee for a good few hours!

The only way to actually confirm ovulation really is to take basal temp and get a temp spike or doctor can do tests to check, or you could invest in something like an ovusense or an Ava bracelet I believe they can confirm ovulation

Other things can indicate you are ovulating - like the change to your cervical mucus - getting watery thin or egg-white type cervical mucus strongly suggest you are about to ovulate, but it doesn’t sound like you have been trying for long at this point anyway so I wouldnt worry, are your periods regular? Xx

Some of them do look very very close to positive, some women have a very quick surge and can miss their positive, how many times a day do you test and at what time - i.e morn or afternoon? Some women find their levels are higher in the afternoon - I always got best/strongest results testing at around 2pm after holding my wee for a good few hours!

The only way to actually confirm ovulation really is to take basal temp and get a temp spike or doctor can do tests to check, or you could invest in something like an ovusense or an Ava bracelet I believe they can confirm ovulation

Other things can indicate you are ovulating - like the change to your cervical mucus - getting watery thin or egg-white type cervical mucus strongly suggest you are about to ovulate, but it doesn’t sound like you have been trying for long at this point anyway so I wouldnt worry, are your periods regular? Xx
Thankyou so much for commenting on my post !!
Well I’ve been testing morning - my first wee, and in the evening at around 6pm. It’s very strange as the exact same thing happened last month. We have been trying for the past 5 months now, and this is my second month using the OPK testing. I am also very new to this so I don’t understand when people use terms like OPK and etc haha.
I had a misscarrige 3 years ago now and since then my periods have never been the same and are very irregular.
I thought I was ovulating as my cervical mucus was very stretchy so I’m assuming that is down to ovulation but yet the tests are not coming back as positive so I’m really confused.

also I’m worried now that I’ve missed my chance as I only done the deed on the day I had the darkest test line which was Saturday and didn’t do anything yesterday. I am so confused xx

I’m having a very similar experience. Did you sort this out?

Xx

I’m having a very similar experience. Did you sort this out?

Xx

Hi Charlie,

No, nothing has changed on that front. -!: it has happened in more than one occasion. My period was also 7 days late last month - I thought I was pregnant but my AF came on the 8th day.

If nothing happens this month then I will be booking an appointment with my GP to discuss this.

I hope you’re having better luck than what I am xx

Hi Charlie,

No, nothing has changed on that front. -!: it has happened in more than one occasion. My period was also 7 days late last month - I thought I was pregnant but my AF came on the 8th day.

If nothing happens this month then I will be booking an appointment with my GP to discuss this.

I hope you’re having better luck than what I am xx
Oh damn, that’s very disappointing I’m so sorry to hear! I hope you get something answers soon.
Maybe I haven’t ovulated yet either. Even though I feel like I must have by now. I guess time will tell. Thank you so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back