OPK Tests HELP!

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by xAngelx, May 18, 2016.

1. xAngelx

xAngelx Well-Known Member

Ok so me and my OH will be TTC as of the end of this month (IUD removed on the 27th) and because last time it took so long for anything to happen we have decided to use OPKs, but the only issue is I have no idea when would be best to start testing.

Some people say that your more fertile just after having it taken out and that wasn't the case for me. Does any one have any experience or just advice really as I am at a loss. I have tried google and it doesn't really give much information and really don't know where to turn next :wall2:

I have bought some cheap OPKs from ebay because I didn't want to get an expensive clearblue one right away but now i'm thinking it could possibly have been easier lol not the smartest of people when it come down to OPKs and I have never had any symptoms of OV ever.

Any advice would be very much appreciated :dance: xx

2. MrsLaw

MrsLaw Well-Known Member

It depends how long your cycle is...i have a average 32 day cycle and start testing on CD14, even though i don't get a positive usually until CD 19

this link might be helpful

http://www.fertilityplus.com/faq/opk.html