Opk testing after misscarriage

JaccsX

Reaction score
So nearly 2 weeks ago i had a early misscarage as devistating this was we are soo ready to be pregnant again and midwife said i dont have to wait until my period comes but would be prefered for dates etc but i was to class my first day of bleeding as cycle day 1 i got a negitive pregnancy test 3 days after bleeding started and i stoped bleeding 2 days after that so was bleeding for a total of 5 days.
Im just wondering when i should start taking opk tests? I took 2 today one in morning and one later afternoon totally negitive (will show pic) when i fell pregant with my little boy i ovulated on cycle day 11, im just wondering if out for this month and should just wait for AF or if its still early and should keep trying opk tests?

(i totally understand we are trying super early after our loss but wrre just so so ready)

So by going by CD1 when you started bleeding what CD are you today?
I would just carrying on with the opks every day until you get your peak.
X

I am currently pregnant straight after miscarriage (no period in between) and my dates were a week out so I ovulated a week later than a ‘normal’ period not sure if this is any help x

I am currently pregnant straight after miscarriage (no period in between) and my dates were a week out so I ovulated a week later than a ‘normal’ period not sure if this is any help x
Thanks so much for your reply thats helps alot! ill just carry on with the opk tests and bding every other night and see how things go thank you!xx

So by going by CD1 when you started bleeding what CD are you today?
I would just carrying on with the opks every day until you get your peak.
X
Im cycle day 10 so still quite early but i feel like there should be atleast a line on the opk but could be im maybe going to ovulate later or not atall this cycle ill keep going with the opk test and see how it goes, what time of day would you reccomed taking them?xx

Im cycle day 10 so still quite early but i feel like there should be atleast a line on the opk but could be im maybe going to ovulate later or not atall this cycle ill keep going with the opk test and see how it goes, what time of day would you reccomed taking them?xx
This is the main reason the cheapies never worked for me. One day I would have no line the next it would be faint, then it would go to nearly positive but not dark enough. It was so stressful. I now use the clear blue ones and they are so much easier.
With the cheapies I use to do one with fmu and then one after lunch time. But Its different for everyone I suppose. Good luck x

This is the main reason the cheapies never worked for me. One day I would have no line the next it would be faint, then it would go to nearly positive but not dark enough. It was so stressful. I now use the clear blue ones and they are so much easier.
With the cheapies I use to do one with fmu and then one after lunch time. But Its different for everyone I suppose. Good luck x

Aww really thats rubbish I think ill try them this cycle and if nothing try the clear blue ones thank you<3

So nearly 2 weeks ago i had a early misscarage as devistating this was we are soo ready to be pregnant again and midwife said i dont have to wait until my period comes but would be prefered for dates etc but i was to class my first day of bleeding as cycle day 1 i got a negitive pregnancy test 3 days after bleeding started and i stoped bleeding 2 days after that so was bleeding for a total of 5 days.
Im just wondering when i should start taking opk tests? I took 2 today one in morning and one later afternoon totally negitive (will show pic) when i fell pregant with my little boy i ovulated on cycle day 11, im just wondering if out for this month and should just wait for AF or if its still early and should keep trying opk tests?

(i totally understand we are trying super early after our loss but wrre just so so ready)
Hi I'm just wondering whatever came of this as I'm getting the same opk results as you and I'm cd23 im so confused

Hi I'm just wondering whatever came of this as I'm getting the same opk results as you and I'm cd23 im so confused
Hey i got my positive on cycle day 14 in feb, hope you get something soon best of luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back