OPK test CD3?

xKatiex

Reaction score
Hey, im new to the group and also new to the whole TTC I've recently stopped my pills had a few unprotected sex when I missed one or 2 pills but don't seem pregnant.. (BFNs) anyway I had 1 day of bleeding starting on Sunday not heavy quite light then yesterday blood/brown then today very light brown.. was assuming it's my period but I bought some Ovulation strips and it's showing a faint positive at only CD3 surely this can't be right?
Thanks in advance Katie x

You can’t get a faint positive on an OPK. For an OPK to be positive it has to be darker or the same colour as the control line. Anything lighter is classed as negative.

Okay I see im new to all this I heard that on the start of ovulation it will start light and get darker closer you get to ovulation? so will it always be a faint line there? so confusing hahaha x

Okay I see im new to all this I heard that on the start of ovulation it will start light and get darker closer you get to ovulation? so will it always be a faint line there? so confusing hahaha x
It could be faint or it could be stark white. It really depends what time of day you test, how much you have drunk fluids during that day.
You could have a really faint line and within hours test again and get a positive.
It does take a while to get your headband around them if I am perfectly honest.
If you have an average cycle 28-30 days I would start testing on CD10. X

my cycle is about 26 days I think anyway I've only just started tracking and from my last period to this one is 26 days x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back