Opk smiley face question

Cosmogirl7

Reaction score
So after getting my bfn after mc on Wednesday last week I started opks on Saturday, bit silly I really should have started sooner, anyhow been using the clear blue smiley face ones. I've not had any smileys yet but on Saturday when I pressed eject and looked at the lines the second line was pretty prominent, nearly as dark as control line. Yesterday it was a bit lighter than Saturday and today it's lighter again. Does this mean that if I'd tested on Thursday or Friday I would have got a smiley?

I'm not entirely sure how they work so any advise would be appreciated :)

Xxx

Ths lines inside do coincide with the smiley result from my experience so its v possible that you may have got a smiley had you tested earlier x

Thanks love, annoyed at myself for not testing sooner. As usual husband was working away last week but we Dtd Friday and Saturday so if I did potentially have my surge on Friday at least we got 1 bd in. Xxx

At least you are covered anyway and it gives you some indication of when to expect either af or a much preferred bfp x

I'd be so delighted with a bfp but not holding my breath!!! Xxx

I don't think you're supposed to take it apart and look at the lines? I'm sure I read that somewhere.....but I suppose it's best to cover all bases anyway!

It's not like I took it apart, I just ejected the stick from the holder and you could see the lines xxx

I think its the digi preg test you're not supposed to take apart as there are always 2 lines and people confuse it for a positive result. I can judge by the lines on the opk version if ov is close so it is some indication of what's happening x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back