OPK sensitivity

Sparklegirl

Reaction score
The tests I use are 20mlu is this classed as sensitive or not for an OPK?

I don't know much about sensitivity on opks, which ones are you using? x

One Step dippy sticks but I dont knwo how good they are, just ICs x

I've used the one step opk tests for nearly 2 years and have always found them reliable. I normally test mid morning and late afternoon so I don't miss the surge :)

20 is the lowest I could find and the one step gave me good lines. 25 was awful for me.

xxxx

I use one step too (dont know what sensitivity they are) but I have never had a problem getting a strong line or detecting the surge.

Thanks ladies. Seems like there is a problem with me not the tests then. Got a positive last cycle but this time around I'm on CD35 and still nothing. I really should just expect AF now as it was this day last cycle. I must just be different

I hear cats ovulate after they dtd how useful no wonder their so fertile never missing their surge lol.

xxxx

I hear cats ovulate after they dtd how useful no wonder their so fertile never missing their surge lol.

xxxx

Hahaha yes Russellmuscle, but did you know it's because a male cats penis has a hook or barb on it so sex is very painful (if you've ever heard cats mating it's horrific), thats what triggers ovulation, think I'll just stick the human way pmsl �� xx

Last edited:
I use the one step. They are currently working fab for me, but the first batch I bought was either faulty or I never seemed to OV(or I missed it). I test several times a day now and the last 3 months I've not missed LH surge which has been fantastic :) xx

Well I shall persevere and see what happens. I am feeling lost with it but I will have to keep trolling on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back