Opk question?? Help!

Littleperson

Reaction score
this is my first month doing opk testing!

Yesterday at 6pm in CD11 I took this (my first one) after about 5 minutes I put it in the bin because I didn’t see a line so didn’t feel the need to keep it!

Just noticed it lying on my bedroom floor, my cat must have been in the bedroom bin lol!

It’s got this line on it now.
I know you discard pregnancy tests after a certain amount of time but are opks different?
I see people posting pics of theirs from like cd10-cd16 and stuff.

So now I’m confused

I took one this morning that has a similar line on it so I’ve kept that! Yet to do this evenings! Xxx

AF05CC83-9E4F-4F96-B5A0-DBD24B92B91F.jpeg

That looks like quite a strong line... You maybe ready to ovulate soon. I can't tell 100% as normally the line is as thick. If it was as dark as this one then you maybe in your peak and would ovulate within the next 24-48hours from the first one.... Get :bd: just incase haha.. This was mine on July when I tried them and got my bfp xx

20191005_190234.jpg

Thanks jac! Dtd yesterday and I’m planning on jumping him tonight and tomorrow! After being 8 days late last month I really needed to have some hope this month xxx

Thanks jac! Dtd yesterday and I’m planning on jumping him tonight and tomorrow! After being 8 days late last month I really needed to have some hope this month xxx
How long is your normal cycle? Good luck I think that looks like you will in next few days at latest... Xxx

Normally 28 days although last month was 36!

I read on October thread what’s been going on with you. Got everything crossed for you for next month xxx

Normally 28 days although last month was 36!

I read on October thread what’s been going on with you. Got everything crossed for you for next month xxx
Hopefully then your opks are in line with ovulation if normal 28days. I got them that dark around ovulation. Hopefully you will see it either getting darker or if lighter then you know that was and will be ovulating and you dtd around it. So many fx cross for you. Ah I feel past year has been a roller-coaster with pregnancies and emotions but I know not only one so just trying to get on with it in hope one day we will be lucky enough to have our rainbow baby xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back