OPK... positive or negative??

luratraloora

Reaction score
Is this positive or still negative or do you think its approaching? Going to do another one later too.

fc0f107d13f17479d085b2dd48bde22a.jpg

Negative, the test line needs to be darker than the control line.
Maybe you are getting there though? I usually get faint ones just before... but also just after.
Hopefully you didn't miss it though!

Hopefully your test later will be positive later, good luck! :D

I'd say approaching, your line has to be equal or darker than the test line, I'd test twice a day, I do 2.30 pm and evening around 7pm. x

Could it look like that if your going away from O too? I had a peak on CB Digital yesterday but have just been able to get some IC's today so unsure if I have O or not.

Yes, mine go like that after ovulation too, then I get super feint line. x

Then does it fade to the point you no longer have any line or do you always have some sort of a line?

Some women get a faint line thoughtout the cycle and some will be completely blank out with ov. Everybody is different x

I would say it's negative hun but it's coming xx

I'd say negative but it's probably brewing! Keep testing, maybe another 2-3 days away x

This is this evening test at the bottom done at 06:15pm and one at the top was at 1:00pm today.

4d4007085fb271326b060e6bfdcec3ec.jpg

close! start bd'ing but it's not positive yet though =)

bcd8a5afd5088b7f8fe59cae3624b575.jpg

Think Im def going away from O they are getting fainter now. I had my peak on CB 3 days ago. I started using OPK afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back