Opk * please read * pic attached

I'm due AF 5TH I have strange cycles I got opks delivered abd pregnancy tests today so I thought oh ain't POAS for a while so I'll just do one ‍♀️

Anyways opks definitely positive and pregnancy test most definitely negative I think I'm going to ovulate now and I'm not actually due on the 5th anyone offer any advice xxx

I'm due AF 5TH I have strange cycles I got opks delivered abd pregnancy tests today so I thought oh ain't POAS for a while so I'll just do one ‍♀️

Anyways opks definitely positive and pregnancy test most definitely negative I think I'm going to ovulate now and I'm not actually due on the 5th anyone offer any advice xxx
Well the picture is very dark but the line looks darker than the control line but women can have an LH surge just before their period so I would wait to see what happens with AF

Well the picture is very dark but the line looks darker than the control line but women can have an LH surge just before their period so I would wait to see what happens with AF

It may be because af is around the corner then we shall see

Thanks for the reply x

Screenshot_20210803-232136_Femometer.jpg

So af hasn't shown my opks are positive at night but not throughout the day I had really bad cramps in my lower abdomen yday am I honestly thought af was here but nope my cm is going from thick white and sticky to watery and my cervix is moving to moderate from low and is soft not hard.... I really don't like my body atm

20210808_000529.jpg

I think I see a shadow of a line on the pregnancy test. I think you might get a clearer answer from an hpt.

Good luck hun!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back