opk like this 2 days after af finished? (updated pic)

misssparkles

Reaction score
Hi ladies the witch got me again I think this month :( 3 days it was not very heavy but not light
I did an opk today two days after af finished and its almost positive is that normal??

Xx

Last edited:
Don't think it is have you done a pregnancy test? x

No I haven't even thought to do one tbh because I did think it is normal af I had an opk super positive on the 7th and af showed on the 20th :s
I dont think I could be pregnant maybe just a odd opk? It wasn't exactly positive but it was really strong for after af xx

Maybe take a hpt just incase, some women do bleed around the time of their af even if pregnant, worth checking out x x x

Hpt was negative girls.

This is a pic of my ovulation test 2 days after af

sb34sm.jpg

That's mega strange... Got no words of wisdom really, apart from perhaps keep testing with opks xxx

Your telling me chick they where practically stark white just before af . That was my last test thinking it must have been a blip as I have no other signs unless that pregnancy test was rubbish but it would surely have shown up by 16dpo so no other explanation of maybe a freak test or ovulation who knows xx

I got 8 days of flashing smileys right up to af- so af caught me completely by surprise as I didn't think I had ovulated as I had no solid smiley- maybe they pick up a hormone around af x

Thats a good explanation too maybe its left over af hormones xx

We can get lines on opks all through our cycle I get a line like that towards the end of my cycle I've never done one just after af so I would never know maybe il try that next cycle lol xx

Ohhh I didnt know you could get strong ones like that though :) im not due ov u til the 2nd going for a more relaxed approach this time xx

Yer u can get gd lines all through cycle just not possitive tho and if u have a long cycle u can actually gear up I ov and fail and it will try again in a few days or so xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back