OPK is this positive?

MrsLaw

Reaction score
Hiya

I really need help please.
I took an opk last night with a Tesco brand and it was positive although I also used cheaper First Vue opk which was negative (test line was faint). I DTD last night anyway and thought i would test again today. Tbh I thought i ovulated early and missed it but now I am even more confused lol.

Here's a pic of the two OPKs I did this afternoon. Is this a positive then? P.s neg on cheap pregnancy test.

vqpn5h.jpg

I would say the top one was positive, but it could be that Ov has just past or it might be today a stronger line. The hormone is defo there so it's close by! Xx

I would say the top one was positive, but it could be that Ov has just past or it might be today a stronger line. The hormone is defo there so it's close by! Xx

Thanks! Yeah I did another opk today and it was even stronger so I'm going to get to DTD with my DH. He's gone to play footie though :shakehead: lol

Thanks! Yeah I did another opk today and it was even stronger so I'm going to get to DTD with my DH. He's gone to play footie though :shakehead: lol

How rude of him haha :D its funny how the cheapie didn't show up the thread Ive just been on has said the same, I might get the more expensive ones for one month see if they make a difference. Did you get a pic of the OPK today? Did you do a cheapie one today as well? Ive got one of them clear blue testing machine things it worked great for me last time and worked out my dates. Don't even know if they still do the refills, they were expensive tho. Good luck xx

I used to get rubbish lines on those cheapies. Those are 25miu if they are the ones I had with the little LHs on the top. I switched to 20mui OPK strips they didnt have little LHs on them, must be a diff brand but I got amazing positives on them.

Perhaps the tesco one is better at detecting or more sensitive?

Either way, Id take that as a positive. I got 2 days of positives and OV should follow 24-48h after you get your first positive.

Good luck.

xxxx

I used to get rubbish lines on those cheapies. Those are 25miu if they are the ones I had with the little LHs on the top. I switched to 20mui OPK strips they didnt have little LHs on them, must be a diff brand but I got amazing positives on them.

Perhaps the tesco one is better at detecting or more sensitive?

Either way, Id take that as a positive. I got 2 days of positives and OV should follow 24-48h after you get your first positive.

Good luck.

xxxx

Yh the cheaper ones are not as effective for me so I haven't relied on them. Fx :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back