OPK help

B3th

Reaction score
I had a positive OPK on 18th April a negative one 19th April then the past 2 days 20th & 21st April positive again. I'm so confused. I had EWCM on thr positive opk days but none on the 19th which was the negative. Can someone shed some light please?
TIA xx

I had a positive OPK on 18th April a negative one 19th April then the past 2 days 20th & 21st April positive again. I'm so confused. I had EWCM on thr positive opk days but none on the 19th which was the negative. Can someone shed some light please?
TIA xx
Sometimes your body gears up for ovulation but doesn’t actually happen. So maybe the 2nd surge you are having is actual ovulation x

Sometimes your body gears up for ovulation but doesn’t actually happen. So maybe the 2nd surge you are having is actual ovulation x
Great, thank you. I did wonder that. Do you know what the drop could have been?
I feel like you're an expert
Appreciate you commenting. X

Do you mean drop in temp?! If so can you post your chart.
haha I’m no expert but I was on this journey for 2 years so I’d like to say I’m pretty clued you when it comes to TTC xx

No, sorry i mean that the ovulation stick went light then dark again. I used clear blue advanced alongside the sticks and got a static smile the same day as my positive on the sticks. I'll try and get a decent picture of the ovulation sticks.
I'm glad you got pregnant naturally in the end. IVF is so tough, I'm an expert at that but have no clue when it comes to all of this. Xx

The only one I would say is positive is the 8th one down. But they do seem to be getting darker again.
Where would your clear blue one go in here?

The only one I would say is positive is the 8th one down. But they do seem to be getting darker again.
Where would your clear blue one go in here?
So my static smile on the clear blue was the same day as the 8th one down but obv once you get the static it stays on for 24hrs or whatever it is. I have tracked my ovulation before and usually straight after ovulation my boobs hurt and they aren't which is making me think have i not ovulated yet. The EWCM is confusing me too. X

Personally I would keep using the cheap ones to see if it gets darker or lighter over the next couple of days.
I had cycles were my boobs never hurt after ovulation and some where they did. I think hormones just fluctuate differently. Xx

Personally I would keep using the cheap ones to see if it gets darker or lighter over the next couple of days.
I had cycles were my boobs never hurt after ovulation and some where they did. I think hormones just fluctuate differently. Xx

Thanks. I'll continue like you've said.
Thanks for your help. Xx

No problem at all. Always here to help xx
Test is completely negative and my nipples are slightly sore which is always my sign I've ovulated so it was probably right what you said that my body gearing up before actual ovulation. Thanks xx

1587546466648895318741282556451.jpg

Test is completely negative and my nipples are slightly sore which is always my sign I've ovulated so it was probably right what you said that my body gearing up before actual ovulation. Thanks xx

View attachment 90653
You are very welcome. I am glad the OPK's have gone negative and you managed to DTD as much as possible over ovulation x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back