Opk help!

Thailand1

Reaction score
image.jpg

I have posted in the opk gallery & I thought I will post here as well.

I only started using these on Thursday & the line was very faint in the mornings & no line when I tested in the evening. On sat I started to get a faint line when I tested in the evening.

I done a opk this morning, it's darker than yesterday. Do I start DTD today or wait till the line is darker?

You shouldn't base your dtd pattern around OPK lines. Best chance to fall pregnant is to dtd every 2 - 3 days from end of your period until next period comes. But if you can only manage around ov time then yes I would be starting to dtd now x

In the days leading to ovulation you're most fertile so you should be DTD now in the run up. Sperm lives inside you for a good few days so having some reserves in there waiting for the egg is recommended : ) I've been DTD every second day in the run up. Got a positive last night and BD'd twice and will again today. You don't need to do it that much but just to give you an idea :) xx

Thanks for your replies

We try to DTD every 2-3 days however this is not always possible due to work, both me & OH do 12hr shifts, plus OH does nights too sometimes we are really tired.

I will DTD today before oh goes to work this evening, tues and wed as we are both off work :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back