OPK Help Please

chattychar1990

Reaction score
Hi ladies.
This cycle is the 1st cycle I have been using OPK’s. I know that when your about to ovulate he test line should be as dark as the control line.
I haven’t had that?
By looking at my OPKs the darkest lines are CD13 and CD14. Did I ovulate? Or haven’t I ovulated?

What cd are you now? And how long are your cycles normally?

I can’t upload the photo!
Anyone no how to do it on iPhone please??

Akua - I am CD15 today. Cycles normally 28 days but last cycle it was 36 days and I don’t have a clue why?

Managed to attached the OPKs

Attachments

• 0C4E7E1F-E126-4036-8848-E4DD353838F6.jpeg
    0C4E7E1F-E126-4036-8848-E4DD353838F6.jpeg
    31.8 KB · Views: 40
Test again tonight at around 8pm, my positives were same colour as control line. I think you are close to ov. X

Last edited:
Test again tonight at around 8pm, my positives were same colour as control line. I think you are close to ov. X

Emma you don’t don’t think I’ve ovulated already?
Today you can hardly see the line.
Really hope I haven’t missed the surge.
Will test again at 8pm like you said. X

If your last cycle was longer it’s probable you just haven’t ovulated yet. Keep testing - twice a day

Ok thanks.
My boobs and back have been hurting today not sure if that’s anything to do with ovulation?
Will carry on testing for sure x

Don’t be disheartened if you don’t get a positive though. Physical symptoms are always much more reliable. The month I got my bfp this time I had nothing but negative opks

Don’t be disheartened if you don’t get a positive though. Physical symptoms are always much more reliable. The month I got my bfp this time I had nothing but negative opks

Oh wow that’s good to know thank you akua.
I will carry on DTD every night until the end of my cycle. X

I don’t know, they look like they’re getting lighter to me, I think that you may have already detected the surge.

Do you temp as well? Some women never get good results on the opk’s. I find temping and opk’s give me the best picture as to what’s going on with me ovulation-wise.

I definitely think I have ovulated. I just did another one and there is a very faint line. Looking at the photo when would you say I ovulated going by the darkest stick?
I’m guessing my lines just don’t go as dark as the control line.
Want to make sure that I have done all I can this month.
Got a feeling I probably haven’t :sad:
I wasn’t tracking my BBT religiously and have missed a few days which I am gutted about but I have these:

CD10 - 36.17 celsius
CD11 - 36.35 celsius
CD15 - 36.12 Celsius
CD16 - 36.59 Celsius

Anyone that could help pinpoint when I ovulated would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you ladies x

Last edited:
Most likely cd 15 I’d say but you’ll need to see if your temps stay elevated for the next couple of days to confirm.

Vespa thank you.
Ovia app said my ovulation day was yesterday too.
Really hoping it was CD15 as DTD CD14, CD15 and will do it again tonight.
If you don’t mind I’ll post my temps the next couple of days and if you can give me your opinion.

X

No problem! Sounds like you’re covered so fingers crossed for you.

Have you noticed or did you notice any ewcm? that was usually a pretty good indicator for me.

Have you noticed or did you notice any ewcm? that was usually a pretty good indicator for me.

Couldn’t bring myself to have a little dig around. I had some in my nickers but not sure if it was EWCM.
Will DTD again tonight to make sure I’m covered and hope for the best x

I’m thinking you ovulated CD15 from your OPKs and temps combined. Fx for you hun x

I’m thinking you ovulated CD15 from your OPKs and temps combined. Fx for you hun x

SJF thank you so much.
Ovia says that too and so does Vespa.
If that’s the case I’m definitely covered and will DTD again tonight.
Xx

Couldn’t bring myself to have a little dig around. I had some in my nickers but not sure if it was EWCM.
Will DTD again tonight to make sure I’m covered and hope for the best x

Oooops just seen this.

Oh no dw i definately didnt go digging around :lol: ewww no!

I would get a small amount in my underwear so i knew it was time :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back