Opk help please

Slb24

Reaction score
Hey everyone.
I got a positive opk on the 26th March. On the 23rd it was negative. On the 27th it was negative again. I've just took another one now and it looks like it might be going positive again? What are your thoughts?
I know it can be a sign of pregnancy but I am only 5dpo so it's way too early. Could I be getting the LH surge again? Thanks.

(The photos are in order; opk took on 23rd at the top and today's at the bottom)
f0d096a7dbee794ed1991901293419ea.jpg

Hi hun
The second Opk is definitely positive hun it's so strong! I would go off that one , I normally get positive Opks for a few days so it just looks like your surge is a bit longer, go by the darkest Opk and you should Ovulate 12-36 hours after

How are you doing sweetie? :)

xxxxxxx

Hi hun
The second Opk is definitely positive hun it's so strong! I would go off that one , I normally get positive Opks for a few days so it just looks like your surge is a bit longer, go by the darkest Opk and you should Ovulate 12-36 hours after

How are you doing sweetie? :)

xxxxxxx

Hey,
Yeah I've never had an opk that strong before lol it's just that the 3rd opk got lighter and now it looks like it's getting dark again. I was wondering if I could have not actually ovulated and my body is trying to do it again :/ I don't want to waste this month. I may do another opk later in the day.

I'm good thanks :) a little fed up though.

How about you? Xx

Did you use first morning urine for the test ?, you should always use afternoon urine as fmu gives false positives as there is a build up overnight of LH. I always do mine 2.30 or later evening 5-7 pm xx

Last edited:
Did you use first morning urine for the test ?, you should always use afternoon urine as fmu gives false positives as there is a build up overnight of LH. I always do mine 2.30 or later evening 5-7 pm xx

No. I test in the afternoon or in the evening. That's why I was wondering because the line seems to be getting darker again. X

Slb I had a positive opk this month at cd14 then negative next day. However I then started spotting at 3dpo and 6dpo I think I actually ovulated maybe either one of those days or inbetween. I should have done an opk but I didn't think.
Anyway I caught this month though.
Xxx

Slb I had a positive opk this month at cd14 then negative next day. However I then started spotting at 3dpo and 6dpo I think I actually ovulated maybe either one of those days or inbetween. I should have done an opk but I didn't think.
Anyway I caught this month though.
Xxx

So you think you would have had two LH surges? Im glad you've caught this month! I might just BD just in case lol xx

Maybe I don't know what to think Hun but I think the months where the oddest things happen seem to be when I fall! Lol

Or maybe I had a near positive and I I read it as a positive but I had ov pains as well!

It's odd because I've bled once with ov but it was the tiniest amount of blood inside a ball of clear jelly and I've never had an IB bleed.

I had what seems to be both this this month , very bizarre!

I would just dtd as much as you can from now as well.

Xxx

Maybe I don't know what to think Hun but I think the months where the oddest things happen seem to be when I fall! Lol

Or maybe I had a near positive and I I read it as a positive but I had ov pains as well!

It's odd because I've bled once with ov but it was the tiniest amount of blood inside a ball of clear jelly and I've never had an IB bleed.

I had what seems to be both this this month , very bizarre!

I would just dtd as much as you can from now as well.

Xxx

I wish you the best of luck Hun. Hopefully you will get caught. TTC does weird things to our bodies. It makes us feel crazy! Lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back