OPK help needed please

DubChick

Reaction score
Hi

So I think I may need to look at opks. I've read that there are some bigger tests by Kathryn Taylor, the lady who wrote The Babydust Method, on Amazon. I can't find them on Amazon at all and wondered if anyone has found them and can show me the link please? I'm a total novice and hers seemed the best as they give you a definite "you've had your surge, you are about to ovulate". I can't be doing with the whole analysing how dark or light a line is, I just want a yes or no if you know what I mean.

Any help is much appreciated!

Thank you! Babydust to all xx

Never even heard of those before.
But what about those clearblue one. They have new bluetooth ones connect to ur phone. Analysis it all on app.
Sorry just a another suggestion. Il see if i can any info on ones ur looking

I just used internet cheapies and used the fermometer app which helped me to keep track of my surge etc. It’s not an exact science but it does help and I got my BFP using it :) this is what it looks like.
A928407C-5900-4A71-8068-5612BED9743A.jpeg

Nope I can only see her book. Sorry I'm no help

I just used internet cheapies and used the fermometer app which helped me to keep track of my surge etc. It’s not an exact science but it does help and I got my BFP using it :) this is what it looks like.
View attachment 87655

I actually bought that from amazon. But was lucky to catch before using it. I'm sending mine back this week. It looks really good

Edit it was femometer thermometer and femometer ov sticks
Good to know u can use internet cheapies on that app. Never knew that

Last edited:
I actually bought that from amazon. But was lucky to catch before using it. I'm sending mine back this week. It looks really good
What did you buy? The fermometer app? I got it free when I downloaded it x

View attachment 87655
Gosh, that looks way too complicated for me! Why do you have 2 surges?! The Babydust Method talks about using her opks first thing in a morning and last thing at night to detect the surge, which happens the day before ovulation. She said once you get the surge detected on her tests (which give you a yes or no, no light and dark lines to analyse) you then know you're going to ovulate the next day so make sure you dtd that night and the next.

I'm charting my temps but would like to detect the surge as well xx

Gosh, that looks way too complicated for me! Why do you have 2 surges?! The Babydust Method talks about using her opks first thing in a morning and last thing at night to detect the surge, which happens the day before ovulation. She said once you get the surge detected on her tests (which give you a yes or no, no light and dark lines to analyse) you then know you're going to ovulate the next day so make sure you dtd that night and the next.

I'm charting my temps but would like to detect the surge as well xx
Every one is different I’m afraid with surges and I think every one of my cycles was different which doesn’t help at all I know.

I was always told to not test first thing and test around 2pm after a 4 hour hold so I tried to stick to that if I could or use 2nd morning urine x

Clear blue say to test with FMU if you are using their OPK's but the cheapies advise you not to use FMU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back