OPK has me confused

MrsLaw

Reaction score
:oooo:

Hiya,

So i had my AF on Christmas Day, and this is my first cycle since being off the pill so I'm unsure of how long my cycle actually is.

I thought that i might ovulate around today. I decided to start doing opks earlier, but they aren't clear. The instructions say the line should be darker than the test line...which these aren't. So i decided to do another one today..and now the control line has disappeared :shakehead: Does this mean i ovulated early??

i'll upload the pics. First was taken tues 5th

Thanks

Attachments

• tues 5th opk.jpg
    tues 5th opk.jpg
    245.4 KB · Views: 10
Wed 6th
2rxk8eh.jpg

Friday 8th
2ibfb61.jpg

sorry...hate uploading lol
this was weds opk

2rxk8eh.jpg

I would say maybe you missed it and you would have got a positive later on weds sometime?

This is only my second cycle using them and my first cycle I got a nice dark positive this cycle I think I missed it.
I had a faint line yesterday but now I've gone back to no lines. Ahhh.

I'd say get BDing! :D
Good luck :)

Ahh well thank God I have been bedding every other day so fingers crossed... And I'll have to seduce my oh to keep this up just in case lol. Thanks Millie!

Good luck with your 2nd cycle! :)

thats good! Hopefully you'll get your bfp! Keep bding :D

I wish it was only my second cycle in total, Ive been ttc over 3 years sadly but being put on wait list for ivf now.
I got 50 opk cheapies online last month so I might as well use them up.
Would be nice for a natural bfp but we'll see. :)

Hia I used these tests before and I never got a positive on them...so i used the same urine and used a cheap opk and got a really dark positive line on the cheap opk and nothing on the other test...hope this helps in my experience they ain't that good xx

Hia I used these tests before and I never got a positive on them...so i used the same urine and used a cheap opk and got a really dark positive line on the cheap opk and nothing on the other test...hope this helps in my experience they ain't that good xx

Yeah I also bought some cheap tests from pound land, that opk was neg on Wednesday but I didn't trust it which is why I retested yesterday, but that was negative too. So I think either I've missed it or it just hasn't come yet and all along these tests have been negative.....

thats good! Hopefully you'll get your bfp! Keep bding :D

I wish it was only my second cycle in total, Ive been ttc over 3 years sadly but being put on wait list for ivf now.
I got 50 opk cheapies online last month so I might as well use them up.
Would be nice for a natural bfp but we'll see. :)

Sorry about the long wait Millie! Hopefully it will happen naturally soon but you will get there! Nature can suck sometimes:mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back