OPK - Flashing smiley face

Ash89

Reaction score
Hi guys..

I did a ovulation test this morning it came back with a flashing smiley face (sooo happy )

But when do i DTD ? Any one know?

Ive never had any luck with these kits but today i have and i got a flashing face 😍😍 with a little help with soy isoflavones 😄😄

Thanks

That's great :) I've still got 'low fertility' come on ovulation!!

I would start DTD now. And continue up until you get a peak, maybe a day or so after. You're classed as fertile now so the egg could release anytime, best to keep yourself covered. We've been DTD every second day from CD5 :) xx

Last edited:
Mrss15 -
Ohhh keep trying .. I was never able to pin point my ovulation in 5 years this is the 1st time. Restored my faith so keep trying i researched soy isoflavones i honestly believe they are the reason why i ovulated this month

excitement was short lived today ..

Ive somehow got bacteria vaginosis webt to doctors and prescribed me antibiotiics that is a gel version and had be inserted in me for 5 days tonight will be my 3rd use
I had a cervical screening today and they were unable to do it as the gel was blocking my cervix.
Which made me ask if id get my BFP this month as the gel is blocking so the little swimmers may not be able to go pass this thick gel.
Part of me wants to stop using the gel now but have been advised not to stop using it

Im really dissapointed .. My doctor had infuriated me so much as i even asked her will the screening take placd as im using thd gel and she said yes , clearly not ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back