OPK Advice

lpatch26

Reaction score
Hi guys, I've just started using OPK's, so I had a question. The ones I've used so far have all been negative, no sign of a second line at all. However, the one I used today had a faint line on it.

I know for it to be positive the line has to be as dark or darker than the control line, which it isn't obviously. But is this faint line an indication that I'm getting close to ovulating? Like, do any of you ladies get faint lines before you get your positives?

Just for background, I recently had to take Norethisterone to jump start my periods, because they'd stopped for 6 months, still don't know why! So my first period after taking that was the 11th to the 16th of May. I started testing with OPK's on the 23rd, and have had stark negatives since then except for the faint line today. I did miss the 27th to the 29th because I was away for the weekend though, naughty, I know!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 15
I usually get a faint line for a few days before my strong positive (equal to or darker than the control line). Get bd'ing! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back