Opinions?

Jojo84

Reaction score
So we're down to two names, Anna and Jennifer... these are options...

Anna Sophia Leia
Anna Leia Sophia

If it's, Jennifer it's, likely Jennifer Anne Leia

I like Anna Sophia Leia. It has a nice ring to it.

I'm not so keen on Sophia Leia together, although separately I really like them both! I think Jennifer Sophia sounds the best together x

I'm not so keen on Sophia Leia together, although separately I really like them both! I think Jennifer Sophia sounds the best together x

I couldn't do that as I need Anne/Anna in the name together... Hubby is desperate to get Leia in there but no way as a first name

I don't like very much Sophie but Jennifer Anne Leia sounds really great!

That's our backup name.

My first choice is Anna but he don't have Sophia as middle because her initials sound spell ASS lol
I like
Anna Grace
Anna Rose
Anna Faith
Anna Gloria
Anna Elizabeth
Anna Victoria

He doesn't think any of these "jump out"'at him meanwhile only ever suggests Leia and I want to not have that in as my section is set for 4th May aka starwars day

Why don't you compromise with Leah? Pronounced Lee - ah rather than Lay - ah

1) because I hate it and 2) because it has to be leia like Princess Leia... That's his whole point. He will also accept padame which is a big no. Our baby is being born on May 4th (starwars day) and she had to live with the name forever. We already have one named after Luke skywalker, he's not getting a leia too.

What about Sophia Anne Leia as an option?? But I'd have to agree with the few others that like Jennifer Anne Leia. I also really love Grace for a middle name as you have mentioned it a previous post. Good luck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back