Opinions ??

carolan0_0

Reaction score
Hi there,

I was just wondering if some of you could give me your opinion / thoughts on my situation. I've read this forum (but not posted before) and everyone seems friendly and knowledgeable.

At the end of November last year, we had a missed miscarriage. The pregnancy wasn't planned however we were so excited. Following the miscarriage we decided we want to try again, so as soon as my first AF arrived (end December), we started using ovulation tests.

I believe I ovulated around Sunday 5th Feb and AF was due Mon 20th. For most of last week I felt sick with stomach cramps and a test on Thursday was negative and I starting bleeding on Friday, which continued Saturday and most of Sunday too.

On Tuesday this week, I realised I still felt sick and decided to do a test – which came up positive, although faint. Being a bit obsessive I've tested again each day and the tests are getting darker – they are the cheap ebay ones. Last night I used a clear blue digital and it says pregnant 1-2 weeks.

I've spoken to my doctor who has said they can do blood tests next week if I wish but he would advise waiting a couple of weeks, and they will then arrange scans, etc.

What do you think ? Is it likely I am pregnant ? I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much as I know the bleed over the weekend might not be good news.

Thanks xxx

If you have had positive tests hun I would say you are pregnant. You could of had a breakthrough bleed or implantation bleeding hopefully your doctor will check your bloods and see if your pregnancy hormones are rising and you should be offered a scan. Fx for you and the best of luck xxx

As Amy says hun - a + pregnancy test means you are :)

I'd def ask for some blood tests to confirm hCG levels are rising and then hae an early scan in a few weeks!

Best of luck

xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back