Opinions please

MrsP123

Reaction score
Hi!

I need help and advice please.
AF is due today. Had some light cramping Sunday and y'day. Cervix is very high and soft. CM is thick. Did a test y'day... BFN. Did a test this morning (FMU)...BFN.
This is the second cycle after having our daughter so not sure if its my cycle getting back to normal.
Before my first pregnancy i was regular, bang on time every month. The only time i was late, i was pregnant.

I don't know what to think :help:

Finger crosses!!

Stace :)

Last edited:
edit: sorry didn't read the bottom correctly!

Wait until tomorrow and if AF still isn't here take another test x

Last edited:
That's okay. I forgot about my signature, only just changed it :)

Last edited:
I'm same hun my af is due today/tomorrow at latest but did cheeky test this morning with second wee and bfn x good luck to you xx

The wait is horrible isn't it?!
Good Luck to you too :)
xx

It really is!
Last cycle was longest iv had since having my son 3 yrs ago (it was 33 days and tomorrow is CD 33)....before having my son I had to go on Clomid as had irregular cycles...I'm just hoping I'm not heading down that road again as they seem to be getting a day longer each cycle xx

Fingers crossed for you.
Im testing again in the morning as soon as i get up xx

Awe sending lots of luck to u hun!! Let me know on this thread how I get in...might make me a bit more positive about my cycle...tho I'm having quite a bit of cramping tonight so witch is prob on her way xx

Just tested...BFN :(.
Cervix is still really high but CM looks like it got a slight brown tint. Implantation bleeding?
Arrrgggg! All I could dream about last night was pregnancy tests! �� Xx

Last edited:
Awe im sorry hun but I'm keeping fingers crossed it's implantation. How many dpo are u? Xx

Not today no as didnt even have a hint of a line yesterday. I'm CD 33 today so af will prob arrive tomorrow xx

update: Had some water blood when i wipe. Cervix is still really high and soft. Lost count of the number of wee's I've had. Got some mild cramping every now and then. Have done a hcg test...BFN.
Huff!

Last edited:
Awe sorry to hear that hun. I tested this morning and bfn so just waiting for af to arrive now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back