Opinions please !!!

Cozza94

Reaction score
My partner and I have a 3 yr old we've been trying to concieve for 7 months now 2 miscarriages and now confusion !!!
Yesterday I went to savers and bougt 2 £1.49 test I can't work out weather these are positive or not .
The second line appeared straight away really faintly then line disappeared after 20 mins

Attachments

• IMG-20160824-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20160824-WA0000.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG-20160824-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20160824-WA0003.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 56
Could it have still been wet and it was the dye moving up the strip I find that happens a lot with cheaper tests?

Lines can and do disappear - it's happened to me and that's why they tell you to disregard the result after a while.. Try and throw it in the bin and stop staring! How many dpo are you? Is it worth splashing out on a digi yet so you can be sure? Looking promising though hun best of luck xxx

These are the tests I had I'll put up a pic but it looks like a positive to me after a while the line disapeared but as long as it came up under ten mins it's positive x

The top picture is of the first test I took and then the other picture shows how the line disapeared. I've just realised there not the same test but pretty similar ones x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    337.7 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Th first test I took

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    432.1 KB · Views: 30
Looks good to me but if you have doubt could you test again? Good luck!

I would say Do another test. I think the line is too close to the control line. Normally there is more space between them. Another test tomorrow should show better. Good luck

With those tests ( Asda cheap are exact same brand ) you have to wait ten mins then read, the dye goes through really slow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back