Opinions please

Terri1884

Reaction score
OMG I can't actually get my breath!!

So........ Im browsing my local selling page on face book and come across an advert selling..... Get this......a used toilet brush !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How disgusting is that?!?!??!! So me being me commented and said that I thought it was unhygienic! And...... Admin has said if I carry on ille get banned :/ really? What's actually worse than the dirty cow selling it, is admin actually allow it!?!

Am I just being fussy? Rude maybe?

Some people will seriously advertise anything on these pages. Heard some great examples over the years!

Xx

Omg how weird? Who would want to sell one and buy one lol. You can get them new for like 50p haha. And what's wrong with commenting its unhygienic, that's just stating the obvious anyway- how strange lol

Haha people are weird, I remember watching on TV once about men who liked to buy used knickers??!!
I was thinking if I get that skint during maternity leave I'd go and buy some cheap ones from asda, squirt on abit of perfume and get selling!!

Very strange! Dunno what would posses someone to think, "Hmmm I don't need this anymore, will I chuck it in the bin? Oh no wait lets sell it, bet loads of people want a used toilet brush" hahaha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back