opinions on good baby monitor

Reaction score
Im looking for a good baby monitor but I have no clue lol....... I was thinking of one with a sensor mat as I bought one of these as a baby gift for someone

x

I've just ordered the angelcare one with sensor mat. Tesco are doing it at the mo for £74 which is quite cheap plus it's included in their clubcard exchange so I used some vouchers and paid a grand total of £14 for it! Going by the reviews it seems to be the best one if you want a sensor mat. We had a bt monitor with DS, it was very good for what it was but this time round I wanted the added peace of mind of the movement sensor as well as I used to check DS's breathing about a million times a night lol xxx

Angelcare is great because of the mat but sound quality is rubbish. i got BT pacifier one for my son (has lullabies and lightshow) and the sound quality is 100 times better plus has lots of handy features

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

i have a BT one and you can hear baby breathe on it which is awesome

you can get just the angelcare mat btw, i would get bt one for sound though. Angelcare is analogue, BT is digital

Good to know the sound isn't great on the angelcare, I was going to sell my BT one but might hang onto it now and use them both! Xxx

I really like the look of the Angelcare Movement and Sound Monitor AC401 , think I will go for that one but the TT one looks good also x

Do the sensor mats work? I've heard they go off a lot and you end up ditching them...and doing a lot of panicking!

We've got the angelcare sound and movement monitor and love it, in fact we wouldn't be without it. We've never had any false alarms xxx

we got the tommee tippee sensor pad one. Its been great up until now

now she is in her cot with a thick sprung mattress, and she is quite light, it sometimes has trouble picking her up. The alarm was going off several times a night, so we have had to turn it off!!

was great in her moses basket, crib and travel cots.

I have no clue which one to get either I think the one I liked the look of was summercare picture me or something like that!

Angelcare is great because of the mat but sound quality is rubbish. i got BT pacifier one for my son (has lullabies and lightshow) and the sound quality is 100 times better plus has lots of handy features

I'm another for the BT pacifier. My mum got it for us and I love it although I did crap my pants one night at 3am when it started beeping at me!! I hadn't read the instructions and realised it could beep when the temp dropped below 15 degrees lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back