opinions on a few names

sammielou

Reaction score
This whole naming thing would be so much easier if I was having a girl. I have loads of girls names but so few boys names. Some ideas I have...

Kallen
Keegan
Kaden
Conner

What do folk think of when they see these names? Any other suggestions? I don't want anything in the top 100. To get past my OH's veto rights it can't be anything too wierd. I have a thing for the 'K' or 'C' sound so any names that start with or incorporate that are likely to attract my attention.

I like Connor (spelt like this), this is on my list, and I love Callan(spelt like this) by dh was having none of it!

I don't like Keegan, but I do quite like Kaden too x

Hi Mrs M - do you have a specific reason for disliking Keegan - or is it just one of them things you can't explain?

My favourite has been Kallen since early pregnancy. The only thing that is holding me back is that my little one will spend his entire life spelling out his surname to people (and they'll still get it wrong!) - I'm worried that Kallen is going to get misheard as Callum or spelt wrong all the time.

Connor is rather popular - didn't realise that as I only checked the popularity of Conner. It is trending downwards in the UK though, so Conner/Connor will stay on the list for now.

I like Kaden the best. I know a Keelan & a Caylum too.

Certainly where I stay Kaden is quite over used. The era of Jaden Kaden amd Bradens :lol:

Id go Callan or Connor.

Dont like conner looks like corner.

xxxx

I don't like,any of those, names,apart from. Connor, but with an E

I'm a Newcastle United fan, and Kevin Keegan was our manager - twice! Ha ha! To me it's a surname not a first name.

Hi Mrs M - do you have a specific reason for disliking Keegan - or is it just one of them things you can't explain?

My favourite has been Kallen since early pregnancy. The only thing that is holding me back is that my little one will spend his entire life spelling out his surname to people (and they'll still get it wrong!) - I'm worried that Kallen is going to get misheard as Callum or spelt wrong all the time.

Connor is rather popular - didn't realise that as I only checked the popularity of Conner. It is trending downwards in the UK though, so Conner/Connor will stay on the list for now.

Connor is nice. I really liked Caleb, have you considered that one? I think it's unusual enough but not too out there. If I had a boy he was going to be Matthew or Caleb

What about Killian/Cillian? Was on my list, still love it. I do like Keegan but just makes me think of Michelle Keegan xx

Yep mrs M, Kevin Keegan was my first thought too!
Kaden/caden is one I've heard a lot recently, so I bet it'll be a top 100 name soon enough. Connor's always good, and Caleb was one I loved on my list but partner didn't like it! I used to know 2 brothers called Kyle and Connor, have you considered Kyle as a 'k' name?

I like Connor. The only name with K I like is Kevin but that's not very original.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back