Opinions on a faint line?

cmsg

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Been trying for about 1.5 years now and already started the ball rolling with IVF (treatment due to start in the next month or so).

However, now there's a curveball! My periods aren't super regular but I'm now a couple of days past what would be the longest cycle for me and I've done a test with what looks like a faint positive line. What do you all think, is this a positive and what are the implications of having a faint line rather than a big bold one?

Attachments

• 20161004_194310.jpg
    20161004_194310.jpg
    319.8 KB · Views: 108
Undeniably a line, and not even all that faint! Congratulations!! All a fainter line would mean is that you're early on in your pregnancy and the hcg levels are still relatively low.. You could try a clearblue digital with weeks indicator if you'd like a rough idea on when you conceived.. Though they shouldn't be taken as gospel! How exciting for you :) xxx

It is a positive and it looks like a decent line to me! It should get darker over the next week or so. Congratulations! x

Well, doctors appointment booked for Thursday so let's see...! I'm inately cynical and also 37 so I'll reserve judgement on the whole thing for now. Superstitious and an eternal pessimist...

Looks a good line to me, I've had fainter ones before. Congratulations xx

I reckon it may be about a week as that's how long I've had a bit of spotting and sore boobs.

That is a really good line, congratulations! I didn't get a line as dark as the control line for ages.

That is such a BFP!! It's not even faint lol!
Congrats cmsg!!

Did another test this morning and nothing at all!!???

I'm afraid I hate these tests. I got 3 false positives with them. One came from just dipping into water. I would get a different test.

First one was Superdrug, second one was just a little strip, bulk bought off eBay.

Oh no cmsg... I'm so sorry it happened. Giving you lots of hugs... :( :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back