Opinions on a boy's name

It's a nice name but has become very popular. If that doesn't bother you though then use it :) xx

Very popular, I know an aiden and he always bully's my son so obviously I'm not keen on the name as reminds me of him. It is a nice name but common
Depends on middle name and surname as it could be a cool combo

I've always liked aiden although it did become popular. Not to keen on Aidan but Aiden is nice.

Mind you, it's only like kids in school I know. It hasn't been as commonly used the past couple years.

If you like it go with it :)

xxxx

Drat. I knew it had been popular, but thought it had dropped out of the top 100 last year. I must have been looking at the wrong year because its right up there at 27!

I was trying to avoid top 100. Back to the drawing board. Boys names are so difficult, I had so many girl's names that I loved until we found out we were having a boy.

Thanks everyone.

My list is now pretty much down to Kallen or Keegan. Thoughts?

I prefer Kaplan.

Keegan just makes me think Michelle Keegan haha. Sorry.

Good luck. I had zero girls names and all boys.

xxxx

Love Kaplan, but hubby thinks it's callum spelt wrong.

'Kaplan' - hehe, you had me scrolling up checking I'd typed it right! The whole 'Callum' thing is my one and only reservation about calling him Kallen, otherwise it would be the outright favourite for me.

I have no idea who Michelle Keegan is, so no issue there.

I think he's going to be one or the other, depending on what feels right when we meet him. Unless I encounter a new possibility in these endless days of waiting waiting waiting.

Aiden is pretty good. But my favorite name starting with A is Austin.

Kallan and Kaplan are Ikea furniture names :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back