Opinions needed !!!

CelesteAvalos

Reaction score
I took a first response test on Sunday and it was negative then I took two Kroger test and they were both negative. My last period was December 12th I'm expecting my period in 5 days. I had intercourse on December 28th but he didn't cum in me. We use condoms. I puked today after eating super greasy onion rings I never eat to much grease so I think that is why I puked. Also I had bad stomach cramps after puking. I bought first response and clear blue today I'm taking first response in 5 days and clear blue the 13th of this month. I hope I'm not pregnant everything is to hectic right now. Do you think I might be pregnant? I don't have any other symptoms besides the puking. Idk please help me !!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 52
If he didn't come in you and you used condoms I would say you're defo not pregnant ....

When I wasn't trying for a baby and I was sick, I wouldn't assume I was pregnant.. can i ask why you do?

I highly doubt that youre pregnant, you used protection and he didn't cum.

I was thinking the same as Penaut - why are you so convinced you're pregnant? Wait until your period is due and then test if you really think you are but it seems highly unlikely given the precautions you took!

Yeah when I wasnt trying it would take a missed period and more then being sick once (with possible explanation) to start talking pregnancy tests. Especially since he didn't cum and you used precautions.

I wouldn't worry if I were you

Rule of thumb with any scares test 2 weeks after the last time you had sex. The 28th was only 8 days ago so that's too early to tell, likely been the onion rings, onion can give cramps too btw and so can grease... next time do test with a pink dye one they're more reliable but honestly don't think you're pregnant!

Given what you said I really dont think you are pregnant either, that would have to be some determined sperm!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back