Opinions needed !!!

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by CelesteAvalos, Jan 5, 2017.

1. CelesteAvalos

CelesteAvalos New Member

I took a first response test on Sunday and it was negative then I took two Kroger test and they were both negative. My last period was December 12th I'm expecting my period in 5 days. I had intercourse on December 28th but he didn't cum in me. We use condoms. I puked today after eating super greasy onion rings I never eat to much grease so I think that is why I puked. Also I had bad stomach cramps after puking. I bought first response and clear blue today I'm taking first response in 5 days and clear blue the 13th of this month. I hope I'm not pregnant everything is to hectic right now. Do you think I might be pregnant? I don't have any other symptoms besides the puking. Idk please help me !!

Attached Files:

2. B81292

B81292 Well-Known Member

If he didn't come in you and you used condoms I would say you're defo not pregnant ....

3. PeanutButter

PeanutButter Well-Known Member

When I wasn't trying for a baby and I was sick, I wouldn't assume I was pregnant.. can i ask why you do?

I highly doubt that youre pregnant, you used protection and he didn't cum.

4. KateK

KateK Well-Known Member

I was thinking the same as Penaut - why are you so convinced you're pregnant? Wait until your period is due and then test if you really think you are but it seems highly unlikely given the precautions you took!

5. Donna88

Donna88 Well-Known Member

Yeah when I wasnt trying it would take a missed period and more then being sick once (with possible explanation) to start talking pregnancy tests. Especially since he didn't cum and you used precautions.

I wouldn't worry if I were you

6. JD.Deedee

JD.Deedee Well-Known Member

Rule of thumb with any scares test 2 weeks after the last time you had sex. The 28th was only 8 days ago so that's too early to tell, likely been the onion rings, onion can give cramps too btw and so can grease... next time do test with a pink dye one they're more reliable but honestly don't think you're pregnant!

7. Sparklegirl

Sparklegirl Well-Known Member

Given what you said I really dont think you are pregnant either, that would have to be some determined sperm!!