Operation get the baby out

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
So were hitting the shops this morning OH wants an outfit to wear when he wets the baby's head!

Then were popping to the MILs and going for a walk up a hill!

OH has promised me curry for dinner and sex! Lets see if any of this works!!

Sounds like a winning combination to get LO on his way!! :)

Ha ha! I'm doing the walking thing today aswell, but sex will have to wait til my mil goes home, even though she is threatening to stay till baby is born!

Ha ha! I'm doing the walking thing today aswell, but sex will have to wait til my mil goes home, even though she is threatening to stay till baby is born!

You want her to go? Do it on the table :p

Good luck hun hope something happens

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

FX it works hun. Nice new year present!!! Walk walk walk eat eat eat and well you know what I mean. lol

Good luck

As R Kelly would say " theres nothing wrong with a lil bump n grind" so enjoy that too lmao xxx

Awww...hope you Get to see tiur lo soon!!! Come baby pinky!!!

xx

Good luck hun, hope things get moving for you. Xx

My friend got the tip of going up the stairs on all fours but with very exaggerated stretchy leg movements. She reckon it worked for her!

My friend got the tip of going up the stairs on all fours but with very exaggerated stretchy leg movements. She reckon it worked for her!

A pic of all Pf ladies at term doing this now ha ha

A pic of all Pf ladies at term doing this now ha ha

No way am I posting a pic of my big fat arse waving around in the air as I make my way up the stairs legs akimbo!

Ha ha :rofl: omg I love this place I am always giggling away when I am reading the posts

I live in a flat! No way am I doing that in the communal hallway :|

You want her to go? Do it on the table :p

Ha ha! I wish!!! At mo have managed to persuade her to leave wed as oh back in work. Hoping she sticks to it, she's driving me nuts!

Lol I thought about it but not sure my poor pelvis would appreciate it :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back