OOT..

Hope81

Reaction score
I have a poorly puppy :(
She was constantly vomiting and we were searching for an emergency be all afternoon. We finally found one 1 h away :roll: and my oh is now there with her.
Poor coco ha to have 5 x rays; she has a fever and they have no idea if she has a bowel obstruction or not...they want to perform an exploratory surgery to her but then they were thinking maybe they send her home and we will see tomorrow...
Me thinks they are just senior doctors that are not really sure what to do so I am a little furious hat they don't call their boss especially as we are most definitely going to pay loads of money for that emergency visit...
If not much to ask, please keep my puppy to your thoughts.

Amelie just have felt the tension all afternoon ua fidgeting around trying to find a vet and constantly cleaning after a very sick puppy and she keeps soba her little heart in her sleep for like 1 min and then stops. I don't even know how to comfort her as she is asleep.
I will sneak in her room to put some light music on and to leave my t shirt in her cot I think.
Such a stressful day

Poor wee Coco. I hope she is ok & makes a full recovery. Give Amelie a squish from me. xxxxx

Aww no :( I hope she gets better soon Hun! Big hugs to you all! Xxx

Get well soon Coco!

I know how you feel Hope, I'd be bereft if anything happened to Amber and so would James

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
She got a perfusion and antibiotic and back tomorrow for more X-rays and we will see. Waiting for them to come home now

She got a perfusion and antibiotic and back tomorrow for more X-rays and we will see. Waiting for them to come home now

Poor coco
She's in my thoughts. As are you all.

My little george ran away last week and I was frantic. So I really do feel for you xxxxx

tapatalking

Thank you she is a little better. Just got back from the vet again with antibiotics for 10 days (that will be fun...)
They have no idea what was wrong but as its getting better no surgery required.
Back to the vets in 10 days.
The vet told us no contact with the baby for 3 days :( gutted as Amelie shouts in excitement for her all day long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back