Oops, did I miss something?????

Iwant3

Reaction score
I took my temp this morning and it was up to above my baseline.....and cm yesterday was watery with some ewcm and today it isn't:roll:

i am only Cd12 today and do not usually ov until CD16/17 i took soy this cycle day 5-9 but only low dose and last time I used soy (day3-7) I ov on day 14.

Now I usually get ov pain and ewcm up to 4 days before my + opk so didn't think too much of having it last 2 days.....i did use opk 2x daily and that had hardly visible lines on so - what's happening today? :eh:

did I ov already - surely not??? I haven't yet had the ov pains as bad as I usually do:shock:

You may not have missed it yet Angela, my temp went above coverline and then came back down. Plus your OPK is still negative x
Look at my chart and you'll see what I mean, ff originally confirmed ov for the day of the dip and then changed it a couple of days later xx

Last edited:
just worrying as I haven't had proper + opk for last 2 cycles like i usually get :( have lots of CM now it is kinda stretchy but is more white than clear........cp is high and soft!

Since 2nd mc my cycles have been so odd - fertile signs come and go and temps do weird things.

The soy can screw things up and if no poss opk then u doubt u have ovulated as yet but maybe body is trying and will try again just bd anyways to cover urself :) x

yeah will do, but haven't yet so if I have already o'd we missed it! oops. was hoping for nice relaxed weekend bd ;)

Don't worry to much if no poss opk then I don't think u have oved but hey stranger things have happened lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back