Ooooooooh How Exciting!

Mummy_Mel

Reaction score
I just packed mine and baby's hospital bags!!!!

It's starting to feel real now!

I'm doing that tonight with my daughter... I'm really looking forward to it...strange I know!

Yea it's crazy!! Makes it seem so much more real! I just did my birth plan as well :D

I'm doing well at putting that bit off. Don't even know where to start, so I don't lol

I used the one on the NHS website. It's mainly just ticking boxes and putting additional comments if you want to. I felt the same before I started it but it was actually okay :)

Hmmm.... I have most of it done but still some odd bits and pieces to put in lol.. Starting to wonder if it will ever get finished ha ha xx

Hehe :) Well I was determined to get my bags and birth plan sorted out this week as my hubby and I go away next Monday and won't be back into normal routine until the new year! So I figued it's better to get it sorted just in case!!

Hehe :) Well I was determined to get my bags and birth plan sorted out this week as my hubby and I go away next Monday and won't be back into normal routine until the new year! So I figued it's better to get it sorted just in case!!

Yep always better to be prepeared lol..... Unlike me :oooo: ha ha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back