ooooo doppler just arrived!

TeeUK

Reaction score
I am scared...lol

Going to fill my bladder and give it a try, will let you know if I find it :)

aww poop it's got to be charged first...8hrs grrr

Last edited:
i want one :lol: hehe but when i mentioned it to OH he kinda just scrunched his face up and said nothing...might have to just get a sneaky e bay one when we get paid :D xx

I got mine at the weekend and it was brilliant.
However before we used it hubby made me promise that if we don't hear anything I am not allowed to panic - it may just be a useless product.

We found bubba on my right hand side a bit below belly button - heartbeat alot quicker than mine :)

Have fun!

I hired this one from ebay £9.95 per month, it's a bestman BF-500..but has no heart rate screen so you can only hear it. It's rechargeable and came with a tube of gel. Just have to wait until tomorrow now while it charges x

I was considering getting one of those but I've got midwife Friday for 16 week check and I THINK I can feel baby but not really sure. Xx

How exciting! Can't wait to see how you get on! I've been watching a few on ebay, im very tempted but still worried it will make me more paranoid if I can't find anything!

I bought the AngelSounds from Amazon for £20, am planning on more kiddies so seemed worth it. Also I can lend it to friends. It worked really well :)
Hope yours works awesome too!

I love my Doppler! I bought an angel sounds too.... I would recommend as It does put your mind at rest. Didn't hear anything till 18 weeks mind you, had been trying since 12 weeks which was a bit worrying. But once you find it wowee! Best sound ever! X

One of my friends who is training as a midwife said that it's one of the most annoying things when someone says they can't find a heartbeat on the doppler Lol .....

Still hasn't put me off wanting one, and I get a free listening sesh when I go to hers :)

Apparently they get a lot of women ring up panicking that they can't hear anything, I totally understand how they would be worried I would be too if it was me :)

To be honest I was a bit put out to start with and thought it was a bit horrible to say.

I have decided I will get one so I can listen to baby when I want to, I will just need to keep my panicking in check if I can't hear anything!!

Oh I get you now, I suppose it could be a bit annoying as we are all novices and they are the experts. I kept it to myself as I knew my midwife would just tell me it's difficult to find but I must say I was getting a bit worried by week 18, I said to my oh I didn't want to listen again as it just got me worried, we tried one more time and lo and behold he found it almost immediately and boy was it loud! We find it straight away every time now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back