Oooohhhh...

beanie

Reaction score
I don't always see my ticker when browsing this forum but have just seen it and I have 20 days left. That's shocked me. 20 days... still so much to do. Have to bleach house, finish packing bag, write birth plan, sort out life, come to terms with the fact I am going to be a mum.....

Quick question, I am feeling like I have a lot of pressure inseide me, is this the baby getting lower or have I done my nice SPD belt too tight :D . My legs aren't turning blue yet so I presume its baby but it is really uncomfortable.

If you feel like your gonna drop a sack of potatoes from inbetween your legs hun I'd say it's little one dropping down.
My little one is too small to engage but he sure likes to put his head pown there and put his feet up the top and push down - and it feels like I've suddenly got so much weight down there.
Get your bag packed lovvie lol - and leave the bleaching to OH.... xx

Beanie, I know what you mean!!!!!

I am almost 37 weeks and all the things I have to do!!!! Because I am very slow and hardly sleep at night, I am not going very far every day. I have finished the baby's room, which is great, although I am finding making the bed really hard, all the covers are in the wrong way, it does not look very neat :oops: I have also to clean and disinfect the whole house, which i plan to do room by room. I have just packed my bags but am worried I have packed too much and still have to put drinks and snacks, cds etc... I have not started my birth plan yet, need to sort out my salary because they made a mistake , well I am busy enough for at least 2 weeks lol

The nurse this morning told she is wondering If I am not going to give birth in the next 2 weeks so I am panicking big time. Not only because the house is not ready, am getting stressed so BP is a bit high but also because I have never looked after a baby or hold one and am terrifeid of holding him or give him a bath, am really scared now :roll: :roll:

So you are not on your own here :D

Good luck and PM me if you want to talk, well, if you have got time :wink:

futuremum said:
The nurse this morning told she is wondering If I am not going to give birth in the next 2 weeks so I am panicking big time. Not only because the house is not ready, am getting stressed so BP is a bit high but also because I have never looked after a baby or hold one and am terrifeid of holding him or give him a bath, am really scared now :roll: :roll:

That is so me. I got really upset yesterday because we are decorating the living room and all the furniture is all over the place. I felt that the house was too messy and got really panicky. However managed to get a carpet ordered for fitting on Tues and now feel that I can start cleaning. Its mad, but I need the house to be clean.

Sami - a sack of spuds is how it feels. Because I'm tall I have been lucky that baby hasn't managed to reach my ribs too much but it is getting big now. Bag is almost finished, all the important things are in but I found out today that they like to keep you in for 4 days, which I have no complints about as it is such a lovely place with jacuzzis and atromotherapy but now I have more to pack. I am unable to travel light as it is!!!!

ohhh, not long now!!!

apart from still having stuff to do, i bet your very excited as well! :D

I am very excited. Can't wait for labour to begin, though may change my mind halfway through. Every twinge at the moment has got me thinking is this the start. Am driving myself mad x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back