oooerrr

purple13 said:
there are some v v strange people in this world :roll: :roll: i used to go on a breast cancer charity forum when my mum was ill and people used to get caught faking it there too. its all rather sad.

That's just queer....why tempt fate like that :think:

it is very strange, and scary, makes you wonder whose baby pics she actually posted, you get it on bebo and other networking sites aswell people pretend they have lost babies for attention it really upsets me because they dont know what i feels like to experience this :cry:

samandbump said:
it is very strange, and scary, makes you wonder whose baby pics she actually posted, you get it on bebo and other networking sites aswell people pretend they have lost babies for attention it really upsets me because they dont know what i feels like to experience this :cry:

if im honest i thought the picture she posted was actually a picture of a picture when i saw her post in announce your birth!

its very poor quality and looks really old, it makes me wonder if its a pic of herself when she was born and she's tried to pass it off as being her baby now, you get some weird people! :shock:

How very bizarre! Why on earth would you want to fake pregnancy :? There is nothing glamourous about it!

lillou said:
samandbump said:

if im honest i thought the picture she posted was actually a picture of a picture when i saw her post in announce your birth!

its very poor quality and looks really old, it makes me wonder if its a pic of herself when she was born and she's tried to pass it off as being her baby now, you get some weird people! :shock:

i have just looked at that picture more closely and it is deffo a pic of a pic looks like she has taken it on her phone :shock: how very strange

samandbump said:
lillou said:
samandbump said:

i have just looked at that picture more closely and it is deffo a pic of a pic looks like she has taken it on her phone :shock: how very strange

my thoughts exactly :?

I really dont understand why people make things up like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back