Only one tube, previous ectopic alot of symptoms but a week til my period is due!!

Susan Hunter

Reaction score
Hi, Im new to this site!

4 months agoI had an ectopic pregnancy which was totally devastating. Before this I had an internal x-ray which showed the dye being unable to push through the tubes, I then had a laparoscopy where they pushed the dye through with force and slightly unblocked my left tube. 4 months later I fell pregnant and I was sooo happy but sadly the pregnancy was ectopic and I had an operation to remove the tube and while the surgeon did that she cleared my right tube for me.

I know with only one tube chances of becoming pregnant half but I feel like my chances are greater seeing as my tube is clear and I became pregnant with a blocked tube. With my last pregnancy I definitley 'knew' I was pregnant. I had that same feeling about 7 days ago and have had a lot of pregnany sympyoms since then including cold/flu symptoms (which I also had with the last pregnancy), fatigue, headaches on/off, nausea on/off, back pain on/off, sensitive nipples and very odd sensations/mild cramping below. Also all I want to eat is chocolate everything, which I know is normal for lots of girlies but I'm more a savoury chick but totally put off my usual snacks of crisps and cheesey stuff.

Can anyone please give me back feedback, I really hope I am pregnant but hope all this isn't wishful thinking

Thank you xxx

Sounds like a maybe. It seems a little odd to have symptoms so soon, but everyone is different and if that is how your last pregnancy was, I would definitely think of it as a possibility. Good luck!

I really hope it is - a lot of people say that you just know and if it's like your previous pregnancy then that's a really good sign. FX for your BFP! x

Thanks guys, I'm keeping my fingers crossed, 5 days til my period is due the waiting is killing me, although my aerola (i think thats how you spell it) round my nipples defo seem to be darker, gonna wait a couple of days to take a test (i've already taken 3 far too soon i know!) so i'm now gonna wait, I'm gonna buy various tests cos they all seem to measure HCG at different levels, it's soo hard and its all I can think about!! Aaaaargh! lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back