only me :)

Drummers_wife

Reaction score
huy guys :wave:

jus thought id say hi - i know i been quiet lately but self preservation - i just use my journal as a sanctuary!! :)

well i chased up my gynae appoiintment today - 7mnth waiting list so definetly wont be seen until june 2012 :(
i went into see the secetary to see if there was anyway i could chase it up - played the nurse card to see if i could get a favour an seen quicker - worth a shot eh? but NO definetly 7mnths so june! the secetary was very nice- i said i have heard you can have your initial appointment privately then switch back to nhs she said yes but with a different consultant - her secetary is on AL until monday - so.... the 1 i spoke to took my details and will pull my file out and give it to the other secetary and gave me her direct no and i have to phone on monday - eeeeeek!!

£100 odd to go private for the intial appointment so FX i could have an appointment date next week :D
a collegue did it this way - saw her consultant privately then had a hyscoscopy on nhs and then started clomid - pg first month so there is hope for me yet!! :)

sorry for the long post my quick hi has turned into an essay!

Hi hun, nice to see you
Hope you can get things moving a bit quicker, that's an awfully long wait xx

thanx cosmic- yeah i cant wait another 6 months just in limbo its killin me slowly xx

Hiya DW :) It's nice to hear from you. I'm glad that you are being proactive about everything - i'm sure you'll get there sooner rather than later xx

Good luck DW, hope you can get in earlier xx

Hey DW, good to see you back! Sounds promising about the appointment! All the luck!

Hi Hun! Loving the pro active approach, Deffo go for the private appointment, I reckon it will be the best £100 you ever spent if you get seen next week rather than June! I would have done the same if the wait was that bad here. Can I ask where abouts you are? Just I wOrk for the NHS and wait times for first appointments have to be under 18 weeks or PCT's get fined. hmmm. Xxx

Hi Dw, goodness that is forever you have to wait , keep hassling them and maybe you will be first in line for a cancellation xxx

Hi hon I would go for the private appointment. I cannot rate private enough and the NHS will accept their results. Good Luck xxxxx

Welcome back Hun!:)

Private is the way forward, I hope it helps you on your way!

Good luck with everything.

xx

Hi Hun! Loving the pro active approach, Deffo go for the private appointment, I reckon it will be the best £100 you ever spent if you get seen next week rather than June! I would have done the same if the wait was that bad here. Can I ask where abouts you are? Just I wOrk for the NHS and wait times for first appointments have to be under 18 weeks or PCT's get fined. hmmm. Xxx

I'm in Carmarthenshire in west Wales xx

I never left ladies jus bit quite xx but glad u all missed me xx

Yeah roll on Monday and I'll know more then about price and wether it's ok to have initial appointment private then switch back to nhs cos I can't afford full private treatment x

I feel bitter now about paying for my OP, if you do your homework you'll probably find a private consultant is at an NHS hospital too. :)

xx

The private consultant is nhs she jus does private also xx
The secetarys are in same room and the woman I'm going to speak to deals with her nhs and private appointments xx

I hope you are able to get an earlier appt hun, it does make me cross how long the NHS waiting times are!!

And congrats on your weight loss you have been doing brilliantly xxx

fx on the earlier appointment, it's got to be worth a try to speed things up. A 7 month wait seems like a very long time.

xxx

Thank you girls xx

:pray: I get an appointment on Monday and can begin to emotionally resolve this mess of lttttc x I'm not sure if I am strong enough to go yrs like this :(

I pray you won't have to love, fingers crossed you get an appointmentnext week xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back