Only for a brief moment...

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by cruiseee, Feb 14, 2012.

1. cruiseee

cruiseee Well-Known Member

DH & I have been trying for a while now. Fell pregnant last year, but miscarried at 7 weeks. Broke my heart. My AF was due last Friday & when it didn't start I decided to take a test the next day. The result showed I was pregnant by 1-2 weeks (by clearblue digital standards). DH & I were over the moon, but dubious after our last experience. 3 days later & was just starting to get used to the idea of being pregnant, when my AF started tonight (& ruined my valentines day!). Gutted doesn't even cover it. I feel like crying right now. Doesn't help that a number of my friends & family are currently pregnant, and I'm starting to feel bitter about it which is awful. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. I have been really stressed out at work lately & I've had to travel between sites, bringing my (rather heavy) work laptop with me wherever I go. Not sure if this the reason why I'm no longer pregnant, when for a brief moment in time, I was. :-(

2. liz_milne

liz_milne Well-Known Member

svs to hear your sad news xxxxxxx

3. cruiseee

cruiseee Well-Known Member

Thanks. Gotta keep trying I guess. Only now I'm wondering, as my AF was late by 5 days, do my next fertility dates shift by 5 days too? Don't wanna miss our next window of opportunity, but not sure how to gauge this now?

4. CARNAT22

CARNAT22 Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about your losses sweetie.

Sounds like recently you had what is known as a chemical pregnancy [a very early miscarriage]. A loss is a loss though, and you of course will feel sad....

I would suggest using OPK's from aprox CD10 (and consider the first day you started bleeding as CD1)

There is no way of knowing how long this cycle will be but yes you need to use the new dates

xxxxxxxxxx

5. KMG

KMG Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your news!xx

6. Emmalina

Emmalina Well-Known Member

sorry to hear your sad news :hugs: xxxx

7. tweetyfoo

tweetyfoo Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear your news xx